The Methodist Dallas Finish Festival
DJ Spinderella of Salt-n-Pepa is a Grammy award winning DJ, producer, rapper, writer and world class mother. Spinderella is one of the original pioneers of hip hop music beginning her career as a member of the iconic rap group Salt-N-Pepa, selling over 15 million albums and singles worldwide.
About the Festival
When: Saturday, November 4 from 9:30am to 1:00pm
Where: City Hall Plaza, 1500 Marilla St, Dallas, Texas (location of ride start and finish)
Cost: Free and open to the public! If you’re riding, invite your friends and family to celebrate with you.
Festival Activities: In addition to the main stage entertainment, activities will include: a Health & Wellness Zone presented by Cigna, a cool-down yoga session, a lounge area and photo booth from the festival host community and founding partner Downtown Dallas Inc., and treats from KIND Healthy Snacks. In addition, there will be a Kids’ Zone with family-friendly activities, a diverse food truck lineup, the official Dallas Bike Ride Merchandise Shop, a Community Bike Village, a bike-valet, and fun activities for all ages from Dallas Sports Commission, Uptown Dallas Inc., and the event’s non-profit beneficiaries BikeTexas and Incarnation House.
About the Methodist Dallas Finish Festival: The Methodist Dallas Finish Festival opens at 9:30am and provides free activities, fun, giveaways and entertainment for all ages. The festival will be headlined by DJ Spinderella of Salt-n-Pepa, and include musical performances by Petty Theft, with lead singer Mike Rhyner of Sportsradio 1310 The Ticket, and DJSC – the exclusive DJ of the Dallas Cowboys. Thank you to Methodist Health System and the Methodist Dallas Medical Center for supporting the inaugural Dallas Bike Ride!
- Giving away 1,000 free yoga mats and wellness materials
- Leading post-ride yoga & stretching
- Prize wheel with giveaways and local dining coupons
- Cornhole game
- The Photo Wagon photo booth
- Game lounge with Adirondack chairs and giant games
- Bike decorating stations for kids and those young at heart
- Uptown raffle prizes and giveaways
- Health & Wellness Zone
- Virtual reality relaxation pods
- KIND granola bars and healthy snacks
- Kids activities including face painting and the Dallas Public Library book bike
- Red Bull energy drinks
- Incarnation House
- Bike Friendly Oak Cliff
- Dirt Side Sisters
- Greater Dallas Bicyclists